Chlorine controller, microprocessor, CL3020
Potentiostatic analyzer for Cl2, ClO2, O3
The controller has to be connected to a potentiostatic sensor SZ 283.
It provides manual and automatic temperature compensation.
The instruments provides also the temperature reading.
- Scales in ppm
- Temperature readout by means of Pt100
- Range: 0/2,000 ppm – 0/20,00 ppm
- Temperature range: -2/+52 °C
- Operating mode: automatic and manual
- Set-point and alarm conditions display
- Analog output: 0-20 or 4-20 mA isolated
- 2 set-point with PFM, PWM or min/max function, hysteresys and delay time programmable
- Min/max and set-points timing alarm relay
- Sensor cleaning relay, with programmable cleaning cycle and waiting time
- Power supply: 110/220 V 5 VA
- Dimensions: 96x96x155 mm. DIN 43700
091.3711 Dual analog output
091.404 Power supply 24 Vac
091.4143 Power supply 9/36 Vdc
091.702 RS232 isolated output
HS (commodity) code: 9027.80.17