Chlorophyll meter, CB1020
The purpose of the CB1020 SPAD meter is to measure the chlorophyll content of the leaves and indirectly the nitrogen requirement of the respective crop.
Chlorophyll content is a good measure of the nitrogen status of the measured crop and by using the CB1020 meter, the grower can determine, earlier than with the naked eye, whether the crop is nitrogen deficient.
- Measuring range: 0.0-99.9SPAD
- Measuring range: 2mm*2mm
- Precision: within ±1.0 SPAD unit (SPAD is between 0-50)
- Repeatability: within ±0.3 SPAD unit (SPAD is between 0-50)
- Measurement interval: <3s
- Date storage: SD card
- Storage capacity: 2GB
- Power: 4.2V rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery capacity: 2000