Flow cell with (free) chlorine sensor, CL5200
Complete system with sensor for measuring free residual Chlorine Cl2.
The selective membrane polarographic sensor is placed in an overflow flow cell for measurements with the Chlorine Controller model CL3040.
- Response time: 90 % in 60 s
- Temperature sensor: RTD Pt100 built-in
- Temperature range: 5/+55 °C
- Material: noryl and stainless steel
- Cell type: overflow system
- Material: transparent acrylic
- Inlet: 25/110 litres/hour
- Inlet fitting: 1/4″
- Outlet fitting: 1/2″
Sensors for Chlorine dioxide and in-line measurements are available. This sensor is designed for measuring Free Chlorine, Chlorine dioxide and dissolved Ozone in water.
Statistics number: 9027.90.00