Refractometer BRIX 0-85%, Digital
The BRIX digital refractometer RE1500 is temperature compensated with a BRIX range of 0 to 85 per cent and an accuracy of +/- 0.2 per cent. It is easy to use with simple two-button operation and fast with a response time of less than 2 seconds. Maintenance is also a breeze with an easy-to-clean sealed glass prism in a stainless steel casing.
- Fast, accurate results with two-level digital LCD readout.
- Simple measurement with only 2-3 drops of sample needed and results within 2 seconds.
- Simple single-point calibration with distilled or deionised water.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel sample well with a device rated IP65 as "dust-tight" and protected against water jets.
- Battery percentage indicator with automatic shutdown (batteries included).
- Ideal for winemakers, brewers, fruit and vegetable growers, maple syrup producers and food producers.
- The measurement technique and temperature compensation use the methodology recommended in the ICUMSA Methods Book (internationally recognised body for sugar analysis)
Statistics number: 9027.80.17