Soil compaction tester, FT2010
The Soil Compaction Tester is an indispensable instrument to determine soil compaction.
The Soil Compaction Tester can recognize and localize zones of compacted soil.
Provides importation information on soil cultivation so far and future soil improvement.
- Robust instrument for daily use
- Analogue display shows soil compaction during insertion
- Measurment scale on the probe
- Hydraulic pressure measurement, so no battery needed
- 2 different probe tips for light and heavy soils
- Measurement range: 0-70 cm / 0-400 psi
- Length/diameter probe: 75 cm / 12 mm
- Weight: 2,1 kg
HS (commodity) code: 9031.80.00