Turbidity controller, TU3020
The 7685 series has been developed with the experience of 25 years in the industrial electrochemical industry. The controllers were newly developed where quality, reliability, simplicity of use and cost were a requirement.
The microprocessor's capabilities are supported by user-friendly software. This software has been specially developed to keep the use of the controller, programming of functions, routine checking and calibration simple, even for untrained persons.
- Manual and automatic operation
- Scale choice:
- 0/4,000 0/40.00 0/400.0 0/4000 NTU
- 0/10.00 0/100.0 0/1000 0/10,000 mg/l SiO2
- Automatic scale
- Software filter
- Alphanumeric backlit display
- 2 Set points with min/max function, Hysteresis and adjustable delay
- 0/20 or 4/20 mA adjustable output, programmable on input scale
- Programmable alarms on the input and on the Set Point
- Autoclean relay programmable autoclean and hold time.
- Detection of dirty lens display
- 3 access levels for display, calibration and configuration of process parameters
- 110/220 Vac with current overload protection
- Dimensions: 96x96x155 mm DIN 43700
Panel mounting The TU7685 is designed for measuring with an amplifier sensor which can be installed up to 100 metres from the controller.
Statistics number: 9027.80.17