Infrared temperature meter, -50….+800°C, in ABS suitcase, TP1200
Infrared thermometer for contact-free measuring of surface temperature.
High precision due to special glass lens and double laser sighting.
- Range: -50°C…+800°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C (above 200°C/1°C)
- Accuracy: ±2°C of 2%
- Response time: ca. 0.5 sec.
- Optical resolution: 20:1
- Large LCD: simultaneous display of measured value and max.- or alarm value
- Alarm: adjustable HIGH/LOW alarm, visual and acoustic
- Housing: plastic, black
- Battery: 1x 9V
- Dimensions: 156 x B104 x H43 mm
- Weight: 140 grams (500 grams with suitcase)
- Is supplied in a rugged ABS suitcase (dimensions: 240x215x80mm)
- Option: belt bag (+€1,00). Please choose above.
HS (commodity) code: 9025.19.20