pH-meter in carrying case, PH1200
This digital pH-meter is robust and elegant of design and is accurate and simple in use.
The temperature is automatic compensated (when temperature sensor is connected) and the instrument has an automatic calibration and data storage function which means that simplicity, and accuracy is guaranteed.
The PH1200 is supplied in a handy carrying case with calibration liquids (pH-4, pH-7), user-manual and a storage liquid for the pH-electrode.
- Manufacturer: Nieuwkoop Aalsmeer
- Measuring range: 0-14 pH
- Measuring range °C: -10.0 / 110.0°C
- Memory capacity: 80 measurements
- Work temp./RH: 0-60 °C / 20-95%
- Accuracy: 0,1 pH
- Resolution pH: 0,01 pH
- Electrode: Epoxy gel, 100cm cable and BNC connector (SZ1021)
- Power supply: 1 x battery 9V
- Measuring hours: ± 250 hours
- Size/weight: 115x70x25mm/ 250 gr.
- Accessories: Carrying case, calibration liquids (pH-4, pH-6.86), Storage Liquid and an user manual
- Option: Pointed pH-electrode for direct soil measurement, model PH1210
HS (commodity) code: 9027.89.30